Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding painting


I got this painting from Pa when I got married (so it was painted in 1999). He told me that that's Uncle Burke in the corner. I believe he said it was a house in Scipio, Utah, where his father, Harold Peterson (aka Papa) was from.

As I've taken pictures of my Pa paintings, I realized I don't know where most of them are from or the dates they were painted. If you have the same problem, I figure by posting them and adding the brain power of all our readers (because, really, thousands will want to look at Pa's paintings!), we may be able to get more information together.

Rachel is a rockstar for getting this up and running, and Hillery is a rockstar for being so on top of everything and getting her painting up (really, it would have taken me 3 months to a. remember, b. do it). Thanks, ladies!

No comments: